CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

27 August 2009

We tried to make a parody..

I wanna go to the mall (Another brick in the wall - Pink Floyd)

I don't want to pay attention
To that teacher so slow
I hope my docs come here soon
Uniso, leave my pocket alone
Hey! Uniso! My knowledge is gone
In the end I just wanna go to the mall
My friend you'll become nothing after all..


and here comes another one..


Another chick for all (Another brick in the wall - Pink Floyd)

I don't want no starvation
I am becoming so slow
I have a knife but not a spoon
Chicken, I wanna eat your bones
Hey! Chicken! Let me eat your bones
In the end the chick won't be here next fall
I don't care cause he was tasty after all

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just seen both videos and after see the music written in the site. So, hey you're so creative! I liked the pictures on your blog so much, principally, the big cock! Kisses...

Juliane said...

The parodies are very funny and creative, and their
songwriters too.
I laughed a lot with the parody of the chicken, rather than the Falcon, and also loved the picture.
I loved your blog!
Kiss...

tabata e bruna. said...

Thank you guys! We are going to check your blogs now and see what's up with you up in Teresina! bye bye

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tabata and Bruna!

First of all, how are you, girls? I miss you!
I'm glad to see that you Bruna has come back. Where's the other Bruna, Tabata?

Well, my students from up here have not made their blogs yet.

I haven't proposed them to do that until now. They are using the group blog to communicate. I think this is a good opportunity to develop fluency and to make friends.

Love,
Bia

Ramon Leite said...

Good job, the parody is very funny, Mainly the first one, The structure and rhymes are great and the theme is very fine, congratulations.

Lara said...

wow... you girls are so creative!! It´s really funny!
Yeah... sometimes classes make us bored and hungry, but we have to be strong!!! :D
Good job^^
kisses :)***

wanessa lopes said...

I enjoyed his parodies, it was very funny and interesting!
Mainly based on the music of the Falcão (beautiful cock)! rsrsrsrs

Bye, kisses!!!!

karla said...

Hi girls, I really enjoyed their parodies!
Especially the parody about the university!!!
Kisses!

Faelix Charlyz said...

Hi!!!!!!!!
I loved the parodies!I laughed a lot with the lyrics!Very funny!!!
Congratulations girls!
We are very creative!
a great job!!!
kisses n hugs!
Charlyz